It has happened.
TCGS has ZOOMED past Cookie Monster and Joel O$TEEN on iTunes!
But NBC’s David Gregory is perched at the #10 slot with Meet The Press. This is a man who once danced with Karl Rove while Rove rapped as “MC Rove.” Come on, world, show David Gregory that doing that means he can’t sit in the iTunes Top Ten.
UPDATE: As I typed this, TCGS entered the iTunes Top Ten. David Gregory is at #11, where he belongs!
Woah. As of right now, The Chris Gethard Show is the #10 iTunes podcast.
Onion is the underdog.
- feitelogram likes this
- unicorncentaurs likes this
- premiumbounce likes this
- circles-will-not-fill-a-square likes this
- fantaandcrackers likes this
- simulacrumtom likes this
- charlesgrodin likes this
- sanctimonypony likes this
- howtodothecharlestonpanda likes this
- adamfogle likes this
- dimwittgenstein likes this
- unicorns-love-sex-gaga likes this
- lachrymose-dos reblogged this from thechrisgethardshow
- satirically-yours likes this
- shrillmurray reblogged this from thechrisgethardshow
- shrillmurray likes this
- thechrisgethardshow reblogged this from kskill
- laughterkey reblogged this from kskill
- kskill reblogged this from connorratliff and added:
- thelawnwrangler likes this
- tonedeafjesus likes this
- carolineeand reblogged this from connorratliff and added:
- patbaer likes this
- connorratliff posted this