TCGS WILL RETURN TO MNN ON APRIL 2ND
Gethard here. Wanted to fill you in on what’s going on with TCGS and what you can expect in the coming months.
1) First off, we’re all still recovering from the pilot taping. It went well. We were universally happy with it. I am covered in bruises and both Shannon and Murf immediately caught lung diseases in the come down from the show. It wrecked us physically and we are recharging.
2) Our show at San Fran Sketchfest was amazing and fun and inspiring. People packed the place and you guys brought so much energy that you upped our energy immeasurably. People came from all over, wore costumes, and had fun. Juliet from Australia rocked a homemade Coconut Berry Lemon Tree sweatshirt. What a crazy sentence I just got to write!
3) We turn in the pilot sometime in March. From there, we wait and see what happens. Thanks to all who have given us such positivity and encouragement. It means a lot.
4) March is also going to be busy because we’re doing a show at South by Southwest, and then at the end of the month I’m filming a half hour stand up special for Comedy Central.
SO with all that being said, we are recharging but really feeling psyched about TCGS. BUT - March is going to be insanely busy so we have to hold off a little longer, but we’ve decided that -
- ON WEDNESDAY APRIL 2ND, TCGS WILL RETURN LIVE TO THE MNN AIRWAVES.
We don’t want to sit and rest on our laurels - we want to be back in the swing of things! We’ll all hang out and keep the show going, keep building, having fun and growing, as we wait to see what our fate with Comedy Central is.
Thank you all for sticking with us in these months where the show is dark. Seeing all the enthusiasm not just remain but grow, is so huge. If you guys can stick with us just one more month I promise we’ll come out of the gate in April refreshed, recharged, and ready to bring you the strange brand of humor we do best.
LOVE TO YOU ALL -